Texas health officials are warning parents not to give children honey pacifiers after four infants were hospitalized with botulism infections. The four children lived in different parts of Texas, but all had been sucking on pacifiers flavored with honey that originated from Mexico. The babies fell ill between mid-August and October and all were hospitalized. Health officials say the honey may contain a bacterium that can produce a botulism toxin in the intestines of small children and attack the nerves and eat away at the organs. Symptoms of botulism poisoning include difficulty breathing, paralysis and death, according to the Texas ... Read More
Righting Injustice is published by the Beasley Allen Law Firm. If you are interested in a free legal consultation, please take a few moments to fill out the contact form with as many details as possible. The more information you provide us, the better we can evaluate your claim.