It was only a matter of time before the dangerous new social media trend of eating neon-colored detergent-filled pods sent someone to the hospital. Last weekend, a Utah State University student was rushed to a hospital after taking the challenge. Campus police called the incident a “Tide Pod overdose,” though university officials labeled it as an ingested Tide Pod event, that was in no way “connected to a larger trend involving Tide pods.” Regardless, the female student was taken to a local hospital after somehow consuming a Tide pod. Her condition was not immediately known. The challenge comes on the ... Read More
Righting Injustice is published by the Beasley Allen Law Firm. If you are interested in a free legal consultation, please take a few moments to fill out the contact form with as many details as possible. The more information you provide us, the better we can evaluate your claim.