A woman seriously injured her hand after attempting to light a firework, which she thought to be a candle. The 30-year-old woman from Woodstock, Illinois, was at a gathering of friends in Antioch when she spotted a red, white and blue “candle.” She picked it up, lit the fuse, and it exploded in her hand. According to the Chicago Tribune, the firework was the size of a quarter stick of dynamite. “She lit what she believed was the candle and held it in her hand. The firework then exploded causing the serious injury to her hand,” Sgt. Chris Covelli of the ... Read More
Righting Injustice is published by the Beasley Allen Law Firm. If you are interested in a free legal consultation, please take a few moments to fill out the contact form with as many details as possible. The more information you provide us, the better we can evaluate your claim.