The family of a 6-year-old girl who suffered brain damage after being electrocuted by an illuminated handrail bordering a fountain at MGM National Harbor Hotel in Oxon Hill, Maryland, has filed a lawsuit against the resort. On the evening of June 26, Zynae Green touched the lighted handrail, which sent 120 volts of electricity through her body – 10 times what the railing needed to stay lit, according to the complaint. When her mother, Rydicka Rosier, and a security guard tried to pull her away from the railing, they also were electrocuted. The jolt caused Green to go into immediate ... Read More
Righting Injustice is published by the Beasley Allen Law Firm. If you are interested in a free legal consultation, please take a few moments to fill out the contact form with as many details as possible. The more information you provide us, the better we can evaluate your claim.