A Florida man died this week just two days after being infected with a flesh-eating bacteria he acquired while crabbing in Halifax River, a part of the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway. Henry Konietzky fished often in the warm saltwater of the Halifax River. Last weekend, just before wading into the water, he stepped on some ants and got bitten. Doctors say that is how the deadly Vibrio vulnificus bacteria entered Henry’s bloodstream. The first sign something was wrong was an abrasion that quickly developed around one of the ant bites. It grew larger and larger and within hours began to spread ... Read More
Righting Injustice is published by the Beasley Allen Law Firm. If you are interested in a free legal consultation, please take a few moments to fill out the contact form with as many details as possible. The more information you provide us, the better we can evaluate your claim.