A UK dad told reporters he is “lucky to be alive” after an e-cigarette stashed in his pocket exploded and set his clothes on fire. According to the South Wales Argus, Nathan Davies of Abergavenny, Wales, was driving with a friend last week when his e-cigarette burst into flames inside his pocket, causing the bottoms of his tracksuit to become engulfed in fire. Mr. Davies described the incident, telling the Argus that the e-cigarette “went off like a rocket.” “It just blew up, I haven’t got a clue why,” he told the Argus. Fortunately Mr. Davies’ friend had the good ... Read More
Righting Injustice is published by the Beasley Allen Law Firm. If you are interested in a free legal consultation, please take a few moments to fill out the contact form with as many details as possible. The more information you provide us, the better we can evaluate your claim.