A Fort Worth, Texas, man was severely burned on much of his upper torso when paint fumes that had accumulated to dangerous levels inside his apartment exploded. The explosion happened just before 5 a.m. March 12, inside the man’s apartment, Fort Worth Firefighter Mike Drivdahl told WBAP. He added that the injured man and another person were in the apartment painting when something ignited the paint fumes that had built up inside. The man is in serious condition and is being treated at the burn unit at Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas, according to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. The other ... Read More
Righting Injustice is published by the Beasley Allen Law Firm. If you are interested in a free legal consultation, please take a few moments to fill out the contact form with as many details as possible. The more information you provide us, the better we can evaluate your claim.