A 15-year-old boy from the Fort Worth, Texas, area was flown by air ambulance to a Dallas hospital after an e-cigarette exploded in his face. The Tarrant County Sheriff’s Department said deputies responded to a 911 call from Saginaw, a community just north of Fort Worth, reporting a teenager who had been severely burned on his face and chest when the e-cigarette he was using allegedly malfunctioned. The teen was admitted to Parkland Hospital in Dallas where he is undergoing treatment for his injuries, which are severe but not considered life-threatening. Authorities said no other people were injured by the ... Read More
Righting Injustice is published by the Beasley Allen Law Firm. If you are interested in a free legal consultation, please take a few moments to fill out the contact form with as many details as possible. The more information you provide us, the better we can evaluate your claim.