An infant who accidentally ingested liquid nicotine commonly used in e-cigarettes has died, and the American Association of Poison Control Centers is sounding an alarm warning that just one teaspoon of liquid nicotine could be lethal to a child, and even small amounts could result in severe illness requiring emergency treatment. Authorities did not know if the liquid nicotine the baby ingested was from e-cigarettes, adding that the incident, which occurred in upstate New York, appeared to be an accident and no foul play was expected. As e-cigarettes have grown in popularity in the United States, however, so have the ... Read More
Righting Injustice is published by the Beasley Allen Law Firm. If you are interested in a free legal consultation, please take a few moments to fill out the contact form with as many details as possible. The more information you provide us, the better we can evaluate your claim.