An electric space heater manufacturer joined federal safety regulators in re-announcing the recall of thousands of electric space heater fans after a Minnesota man died of burn injuries he sustained in a December 2017 house fire. Vornado LLC of Andover, Kansas, originally recalled about 350,000 VH101 Personal Vortex electric space heaters in April over the risk of fire and burn injuries. On Aug. 22, the company re-announced the recall after the Minnesota death was linked to one of the space heaters. According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), the recalled space heaters “can overheat when in use, posing ... Read More
Righting Injustice is published by the Beasley Allen Law Firm. If you are interested in a free legal consultation, please take a few moments to fill out the contact form with as many details as possible. The more information you provide us, the better we can evaluate your claim.