A 60-year-old man in Vermont was diagnosed with hypersensitivity pneumonitis last year after suffering an acute lung injury following the vaping of “red hot cinnamon” flavored e-cigarettes. He first came to his VA hospital with weakness, chills and a cough. He was administered antibiotics and, three days later, felt “normal” when he returned home. But a month later, the man came back to the hospital with the same symptoms, along with a fever that wasn’t present before. The doctors ordered a CT scan, which showed a lung injury that is usually associated with chemical exposure. That’s when the man admitted to using “strongly ... Read More
Righting Injustice is published by the Beasley Allen Law Firm. If you are interested in a free legal consultation, please take a few moments to fill out the contact form with as many details as possible. The more information you provide us, the better we can evaluate your claim.