MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA — Leaders in the Australian State of Victoria are calling for swift action to ban hoverboards nationwide after one of the devices received as a Christmas present burned a house down in the Melbourne area as it was charging. According to The Guardian, a family lost their home in the Melbourne suburb of Strathmore Monday, Jan. 4, when the two-wheeled, self-balancing mobility device exploded while it was charging and set the house on fire. The hoverboard had been charging for just 13 minutes when it began to spark and shoot flames, Ash Ibraheim, one of the occupants of ... Read More
Righting Injustice is published by the Beasley Allen Law Firm. If you are interested in a free legal consultation, please take a few moments to fill out the contact form with as many details as possible. The more information you provide us, the better we can evaluate your claim.