A Florida State University student talked to the press recently about his Google smartphone bursting into flames on a desk near his bed. Joseph Zilonka, an FSU freshman, told WCTV Tallahassee that he woke up Jan. 31 to a crackling noise followed by his Google Nexus 6p smartphone bursting into flames. “I didn’t expect this kind of phone to do this,” he told WCTV. Mr. Zilonka said before he went to bed, he connected the Google phone to its charger next to the bed like he does every night. Only that night, instead of being wakened by an alarm, it ... Read More
Righting Injustice is published by the Beasley Allen Law Firm. If you are interested in a free legal consultation, please take a few moments to fill out the contact form with as many details as possible. The more information you provide us, the better we can evaluate your claim.