A Florida man is suing the maker of his electronic cigarette and the company who sold it to him after he suffered serious burns on his face, neck and lungs when his e-cigarette exploded. Evan Spahlinger says he purchased the “Rig Mod V.2” e-cigarette from the Vaping Station in Naples, Fla., in July. Three months later, the e-cigarette burst into flames while he was using it, causing him to inhale fire, smoke and scorching hot air, which inflamed his esophagus and lungs. He was put into a medically induced coma to recover from his injuries. Spahlinger’s lawsuit is targeting the ... Read More
Righting Injustice is published by the Beasley Allen Law Firm. If you are interested in a free legal consultation, please take a few moments to fill out the contact form with as many details as possible. The more information you provide us, the better we can evaluate your claim.