A French woman claims her Samsung Galaxy J5 smartphone caught fire and exploded at her home in Pau, France, raising concerns that the Korean electronics manufacturer’s problems go beyond its Galaxy Note 7 devices. Lamya Bouyirdane, a mother of three, said she felt the Samsung phone becoming extremely hot after her 4-year-old son handed it to her at a family gathering in their home. She then realized that the phone was swelling and smoking, so she tossed the phone away from her. “I panicked when I saw the smoke and I had the reflex to throw it away,” Ms. Bouyirdane ... Read More
Righting Injustice is published by the Beasley Allen Law Firm. If you are interested in a free legal consultation, please take a few moments to fill out the contact form with as many details as possible. The more information you provide us, the better we can evaluate your claim.