Authorities say carbon monoxide poisoning is likely what killed a Michigan couple and their four children over the weekend. The family of six was discovered inside their Fenton Township home Sunday, Feb. 21. Genesee County, Mich., Sheriff Robert Pickell told WNEM that Leonard and Heather Quasarano and their children Luke, 11, Brenden, 9, Rachel, 7, and Grant, 2 were discovered unresponsive inside their home by concerned grandparents who gained entry through the back door. The Sheriff told WNEM that the Quasarano family attended a movie night at their church Friday evening. When they returned home around 9:30 p.m. they discovered ... Read More
Righting Injustice is published by the Beasley Allen Law Firm. If you are interested in a free legal consultation, please take a few moments to fill out the contact form with as many details as possible. The more information you provide us, the better we can evaluate your claim.