A North Carolina woman who had a pedicure at a “grade A salon” says she almost lost her leg to a severe strep infection that set in because of dirty pedicure tools. Tracy Lynn Martinez, 35, went to a local salon in Winston Salem, North Carolina on June 22 for a pedicure. But by the next day she was experiencing full-body chills, fever, nausea, vomiting, and dizziness. Thinking she came down with a virus, Ms. Martinez tried to sleep at first but when her leg swelled to three times its normal size, she knew she was in danger, according to ... Read More
Righting Injustice is published by the Beasley Allen Law Firm. If you are interested in a free legal consultation, please take a few moments to fill out the contact form with as many details as possible. The more information you provide us, the better we can evaluate your claim.