The family of a New Jersey man who died from severe burns in a fire allegedly caused by an iPad is suing Apple, alleging the device was “unreasonably dangerous and unsafe” due to defects in its design or manufacture or both. Bradley Ireland, 64, of Parsippany, New Jersey, was severely burned on Feb. 22, 2017, when the lithium-ion battery pack in his Apple iPad exploded in the kitchen of his apartment, triggering a fire that ultimately led to his severe burn injuries and his death later the same day. In their lawsuit, Mr. Ireland’s daughter Julia Ireland Meo and son ... Read More
Righting Injustice is published by the Beasley Allen Law Firm. If you are interested in a free legal consultation, please take a few moments to fill out the contact form with as many details as possible. The more information you provide us, the better we can evaluate your claim.