Two young sisters died after being severely burned Dec. 7 when a steam radiator in the South Bronx apartment where they were living apparently malfunctioned and blasted steam into their room. New York Fire officials said Ibanez Ambrose, 2, and Scylee Vayoh Ambrose, 1, were found unconscious when emergency workers arrived at the temporary housing apartment for homeless on Hunts Point Avenue. In a Dec. 8 press conference, N.Y. Fire Department deputy assistant chief Michael F. Gala said the girls had gone into cardiac arrest. They were taken to Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center where they were pronounced dead. ... Read More
Righting Injustice is published by the Beasley Allen Law Firm. If you are interested in a free legal consultation, please take a few moments to fill out the contact form with as many details as possible. The more information you provide us, the better we can evaluate your claim.