A single Chipotle Mexican Grill location in Massachusetts closed its doors recently when one employee was diagnosed with the gastrointestinal ailment norovirus, and two others were suspected of having the illness, adding yet another chapter to the Chipotle foodborne illness saga. Chipotle management temporarily closed the store, and no customers reported becoming sick after eating at the restaurant. But the situation brought back painful memories that both the restaurant chain and its customers had hoped were in the past. Chipotle restaurants have been linked to outbreaks of salmonella, E.coli, and norovirus, which have sickened about 500 customers across the country. ... Read More
Righting Injustice is published by the Beasley Allen Law Firm. If you are interested in a free legal consultation, please take a few moments to fill out the contact form with as many details as possible. The more information you provide us, the better we can evaluate your claim.