Wire grill brushes many backyard cooks use to clean their grills may look innocent enough, but there is a lurking danger associated with them that could become deadly for some people. According to a study published in 2016 in the journal Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, approximately 1,700 people in the U.S were rushed to emergency rooms between 2002 and 2014 after inadvertently swallowing a bit of stray grill brush wire that clung to the grill during cleaning and ended up in their food. This figure, however, is believed to be significantly larger because it does not count patients who seek ... Read More
Righting Injustice is published by the Beasley Allen Law Firm. If you are interested in a free legal consultation, please take a few moments to fill out the contact form with as many details as possible. The more information you provide us, the better we can evaluate your claim.