High powered magnets and magnet components marketed as desk toys and sold as stress relievers for adults who use the magnets to create patterns and build shapes can cause serious injury and even death to children from toddlers to teens, according to a safety announcement from the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CSPC). The risk scenario differs by age group but the results are the same. When two or more magnets are swallowed or inhaled, they can attract one another internally, resulting in serious injuries, such as small holes in the stomach and intestines, intestinal blockage, blood poisoning and even death. ... Read More
Righting Injustice is published by the Beasley Allen Law Firm. If you are interested in a free legal consultation, please take a few moments to fill out the contact form with as many details as possible. The more information you provide us, the better we can evaluate your claim.