A new lawsuit filed against Samsung Sept. 15 indicates the Korean Tech giant’s lithium-ion battery problems may not be entirely over. The lawsuit, filed by Long Island resident Diane Chung, claims her brand-new Samsung Galaxy Note 9 caught fire inside her purse just days after she bought the smartphone. The complaint alleges that Ms. Chung was in a building elevator when she noticed her phone had become “extremely hot” after using it. After putting the Samsung phone back in her purse, she “heard a whistling and screeching sound” followed by “thick smoke,” according to Newsweek. Ms. Chung burned her fingers ... Read More
Righting Injustice is published by the Beasley Allen Law Firm. If you are interested in a free legal consultation, please take a few moments to fill out the contact form with as many details as possible. The more information you provide us, the better we can evaluate your claim.