The television shopping network QVC is warning customers who purchased a Copper Chef cookware set about a silicone trivet containing powerful magnets that could be deadly if swallowed. The QVC warning comes after 3-year-old Monty Trias of Watertown, South Dakota nearly died after ingesting the high-powered magnets. Monty’s mother Emily Trias told Sioux Falls’ KELOLAND TV that she and her husband couldn’t figure out at first where the magnets that their son swallowed came from. Eventually, however, they discovered that they attached to the bottom of a flexible silicone trivet that came as part of the QVC cookware set. The ... Read More
Righting Injustice is published by the Beasley Allen Law Firm. If you are interested in a free legal consultation, please take a few moments to fill out the contact form with as many details as possible. The more information you provide us, the better we can evaluate your claim.