A Minnesota teenager who recently exchanged her recalled Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphone for a replacement says the new device melted in her hand, burning her thumb. Thirteen-year-old Abby Zuis of Farmington, Minn., had her replacement phone only a few days after exchanging her original phone under a safety recall amid reports that the Samsung devices could overheat, explode, and burst into flames. On Friday afternoon, Abby was holding her phone and waiting for her siblings to get out of school when she felt what she described as a “weird, burning sensation … like pins and needles, except a lot more ... Read More
Righting Injustice is published by the Beasley Allen Law Firm. If you are interested in a free legal consultation, please take a few moments to fill out the contact form with as many details as possible. The more information you provide us, the better we can evaluate your claim.